Monday, April 15, 2013

Tangled Art & Poetry


I have found a new love of Zentangle and still continue my love of poetry as well. So I thought, why not mix the two together and create a blog?

If you love reading my poems and also have a love for Zentangle or Zendoodle, then you can visit one of my newest blogs:

It will feature some of my best poems, and a tangle of the day. I will show off some of my latest Zentangle creations. Don't know what a Zentangle is? Let's just call it a fancy way to doodle!- Not only does it look fancy, but it's also very relaxing. It's a variety of doodles and designs that you don't really think about, but in the end, it all seems to work out. Try putting "Zentangle" into Google and see what I am talking about.... You just might get hooked like I did!

So when you have time, stop by my new blog: Tangled Art & Poetry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment