Monday, December 20, 2010

Ariana's Annual Christmas Poem: The Family Christmas Tree

This year, my annual Christmas poem was inspired by the Christmas tree. Every year, families come together to decorate their tree. Little kids often love putting up their favorite holiday ornaments on the tree or even adding the special ones that they made at school. At our church, we even have a special church service that is dedicated to adding all of our special Christian symbols on the tree... The Chrismon Service


I began thinking of all the past years that I have helped decorate a tree, and how now, I put up my own Christmas tree as well. Each ornament and decoration has a special meaning when it comes to the Christmas season. Also, there are ornaments that all have a special place in our heart as well. Like those that were family heirlooms, special projects from school or even those given to us by family friends and neighbors. There really is a lot more to the Christmas tree when you think about it.... 


Take a moment and read my poem, "The Family Christmas Tree" (click on the title). I think you will really enjoy it .... It just might make you think the next time you put up your Christmas tree... 

No comments:

Post a Comment